An Orientation on Waterpark Rules
- You must wear a fitted Life Jacket at all times.
Please Note: There is a weight restriction of 270lbs (or less) to get into our life jackets. If you cannot fit our life jackets you must bring your own. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Use the buddy system and keep a look out for each other.
- There are lifeguards and water attendants located on the water park for your safety at all times.
- Stay clear of the Sea Doo when it’s coming in and out of the waterpark.
- It is recommended to know how to swim a little bit to go from the ladder to the inflatable park !
- Always check the water depths before entering the water, as the water levels are variable and fluctuate in the park throughout the season.
- Always enter the water feet first. No Diving
- Do not swim under any of the water park platforms or structures. Be aware that some structures move around in the wind.
- Never climb underneath someone as they could fall onto you.
- Get wet before you use the slides, otherwise you could cause injury.
- Slide feet first on your bottom and don’t hold hands.
- Make sure the water and landing area is clear before entering or sliding into the water.
- Don’t slide down in areas where there are handles.
- When using Teeter Totter’s always hold onto the handles or you could cause serious injury to yourself or others.
- 10 Person Max allowed on the top landings of the Large Action Towers.
- 8 Person Max allowed on top of the Pyramid.
- 6 Person Max allowed on top of the Large Slide.
- To use the Blob, you must be age 10 and go through the orientation before use.
- No Pushing or horse play. Please give smaller children the right of way.
- No running, walk carefully and show caution, as the platforms can be slippery and unstable.
- Emergency procedure: 3 WHISTLE BLASTS. Clear the water and sit on the nearest platform. Listen for instructions from the lifeguards.
Want to know more?
Frequently Asked Questions
The Waterpark is open from 11:00 am-6:00 pm daily with the following timeslots:
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
You should definitely book online in advance! We have limited spots per day, and they do book up quickly. We always suggest booking online, as booking in person will not guarantee you a spot. If coming in person, we suggest cash only payment, as Wifi is not always available.
Release of liability form is required to be signed on location prior to taking part in this activity. It is very important to review the risks. The link to our waiver is at the bottom of this page, please read. Ages 16+ must sign the waivers themselves. Anyone under the age of 16 must have their parent or legal guardian sign for them. It is preferred if under the age of 19, a parent or legal guardian be on site to sign.
Ages 10 and up without adult supervision. Children ages 6 to 9 require paid adult supervision, or someone 16 years and older to assist them. No children under age 6 allowed on waterpark. Parents should not leave their children unattended while out in the park. Adult will pay regular fee.
To use the blob (inflatable pillow) you must be 10 years and older due to the difficulty of this feature.
No, the only admission fee is to use the Inflatable Waterpark.
Trained water safety personnel supervise our water park daily. Children under the age of 10 require adult supervision, and parents should not leave their underage children unattended while out on the park. (This ADULT can be a responsible family member at least 16 years or older).
All Lake Shore Inflatable Waterpark employees hold valid National Lifeguard Certification or Standard First Aid Certification and also complete a comprehensive safety clinics continuously. There are always lifeguards located on the water park structure for your safety.
OUR WATERPARK HAS NO REFUND POLICY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Credits for Inclement weather will be at management discretion.
Yes, all participants must always wear PFDs during the activity. Yes, we provide them! There is no additional fee for this. Guests may bring their own if thev are a Transport Canada approved personal flotation device.
A rainy day is a great time to enjoy a day at the waterpark with less people around. Lake Shore Inflatable Waterpark remains open during periods of rain. However, operations will be temporarily suspended if there are electrical storms or other severe weather conditions in the area. Attractions will re-open as soon as conditions permit and then allowed back on the waterpark during that same day. We will give a credit for thunder and lightening at management discretion, on that day only!
Grip/Traction socks are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to be worn on the Waterpark. Our structures are very high, grip will help you climb and prevent a great deal of slipping! You can bring your own (like the Skyzone grip socks) or we will have them for sale on site for $5.00/pair. No water shoes allowed.
Ontario place has food trucks open certain hours/days. You can bring food (just no glass). Also consider bringing chairs and towels. We do have limited amount of small lockers on site for a fee of $5.00. Ontario Place provides washrooms /change rooms in different areas in and around the grounds. We have 2 small change huts to use, but it gets busy on weekends!